Take Audience Targeting to the Next Level
Programmatic advertising uses software to buy, place, and optimise ads. Programmatic leverages real time bidding technology and sophisticated algorithms, rather than relying on humans to buy and place your ads. Considering the efficiencies that it drives in your ad spend and resources, it’s easy to see why programmatic has so quickly grown to account for over a billion dollars worth of advertising spend in Australia alone.
How Programmatic Works
- When a publisher’s webpage is loaded, programmatic software collects information about the website visitor and the context of the site.
- The information is sent back and forth to an ad exchange.
- Considering the user’s past online behaviour, the advertising space is auctioned off to the most relevant and highest bidder.
The whole process occurs in real time, and the experience is seamless for the website visitor.
This new approach to display advertising ensures your ads are targeted to the right users, at the exact right time, on the most relevant websites.
Master Programmatic Advertising
Alpha Digital can work with you to deliver valuable results:
- Increase your return on ad spend: We use second and third-party data to better target your customers and reduce wasted spend.
- Target your audience accurately: We create in-depth target audience profiles, based on interests, demographics, browsing histories and shopping habits.
- Reap the benefits of a custom strategy: We’re not tied down to one platform. We hand pick software that best fits our clients.
- Stay in the loop: We’re transparent, ethical, and highly visible. You can always track your results in our custom reporting dashboards.
- We’ll navigate the ins and outs for you: With deep programmatic experience, across a range of industries and clients throughout Australia – we know what works.
Retargeting is a powerful media strategy that allows you to specifically serve ads to people who have previously interacted with your website. After they have left your site and continue exploring the web, we’re able to target them with ads that encourage them to return to you.
People who have already visited your website have started to warm up to your brand. They’re more likely to purchase than first-time visitors, so it’s essential to target them in your marketing efforts.
- A good remarketing campaign will remind users about their positive experience with your brand.
- A great remarketing campaign brings ‘lost’ customers back onto your website.
Win Over ‘Lost’ Customers
Think about the money that you’re losing in abandoned carts. Imagine being able to capture that extra revenue by re-engaging those distracted customers.
- We know how to use dynamic and static ads to re-capture your audience’s attention
- Our retargeting team personalises your messaging and promotions
- Your audience will see ads that are tailored to their previous experience with you
Rather than working exclusively with one provider, we hand-pick the software that is best suited to you. This ensures that no matter the campaign type of budget our clients know that they’re getting access to the best possible technology available to them.
Here are the expert providers we work with:
Programmatic is an emerging technology in the online marketing space. Get a head start by reading our FAQs.
Programmatic advertising takes advantage of real-time software to purchase digital advertising, as opposed to the traditional process that involves RFPs, human negotiations, and manual insertion orders. It is essentially the stock exchange of digital advertising.
Real-time bidding (RTB) is the purchase of digital advertising space in real time. During this process, algorithms and software automate the purchase, placement, and optimisation based on your brief.
DoubleClick is an integrated set of tools created by Google for agencies and advertisers to create and manage digital marketing campaigns.
$5,000 per campaign.
An ad exchange is a virtual marketplace allowing advertisers (us) and publishers (websites) to buy and sell advertising space in real time.
Both terms are often used interchangeably. While they have similar goals, they differ in their approach:
Remarketing – normally refers to e-mail campaigns that re-engage customers through their inbox.
There are no minimum cost for retargeting, however we recommend a minimum of $2000 per month to allow enough data for optimisation.