1. This guide to calculate metrics
“I highly recommend this” – Link to article
2. This pic of Peanut
3. This quiz that tells you the best time of day to get certain tasks done
“I recently read a book that had some insights on when you are most efficient at specific types of tasks (analytical, creative etc). This is based on your sleeping patterns and it was quite interesting. My results did mimic my personal beliefs and daily routine! this research was funded and ran by the University of Munich just FYI
If anyone is interested in doing the test – try it out here (ignore the cheesy sales of it)”
“Once your have your chronotype you can view the comparison and results with the below screenshot”
4. This article on eCommerce Conversion Optimisation
5. This Gif
7. These really cool T-shirts that we are considering to be the new office shirt (not officially)
YESSS – Link to shirts
8. This app to help us form healthy habits
“If anyone is weird like me and doesn’t drink heaps of water, I recommend this app. Keeping me accountable for random habits like hydration”
9. This photo that Adam made for Rodney
“Please support my album! lol”
10. This photo that Rodney made for Adam
11. This Gif
12. February saw the edition of 3 VIP’s (very important puppies) to our team!
Introducing Mia Caoates
and Rocket Roque!
2. This special edition of DOGUE feat. Crumpet!
13. This cool video
14. This cutie
17. This article that we totally support
This is very serious. Can we please organise this?
18. This awesome Shaggy impression
19. This article about duplicate content
20. This picture of Crumpet
21.This article about A/B testing for fashion eCommerce sites
22. This Gif
GIF OF THE MONTH
After sending an enormous number of gifs, we chose this one to be the best sent this month!