We recently got to partner up with Datisan to bring together a handful of our Brisbane-based clients for lunch and a beer tasting at Stone & Wood. It was fantastic to gather around the table to catch up and chat about all things marketing – and more specifically, how we have all learned to be more agile and adaptable marketers amid the pandemic.
As we caught up around the long table and enjoyed each other’s company IRL for the first time in a long time, we chatted through a couple of marketing thought starters:
- What plans have you recently thrown out the window and why?
- What conventions have you had to break since the outbreak?
- What have your customers done recently that has surprised you?
- What innovation has recently caught your attention?
- What is your north star and how are you moving towards it?
The pandemic has accelerated digital transformation and it was great to sit back, relax, and reflect on all of the hard work we have been putting in while we ride that wave. We also want to thank our client, Stone & Wood for hosting us and for giving us a thorough beer education over a delicious lunch.