About Alpha Digital
We like to think of ourselves as a modern kind of marketing agency. Digitally focused and performance-driven by heritage. We’re putting the call out to join our newly minted creative department as a Social Media Coordinator to power the agency’s exciting next phase of growth.
This Social Media Coordinator will help to ideate, implement and manage organic social media content. We’re looking for someone who has a genuine passion for – and an innate understanding of – all major social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Tik Tok. As well as experience in using leading social media management tools like Unmetric, Sprout, Sked, Falcon (or something similar!). Above all, this position requires someone who can be fast, flexible and always excited about delivering engaging, effective social media content for some of Australia’s most famous brands: Michael Hill, Amart Furniture, Supercheap Auto, GJ Gardner plus many more.
What does this role involve?
- Social Media Management – Under general direction, and in collaboration with colleagues, contribute to the development and implementation of platform specific content across Alpha’s clients i.e. ideating, planning, copywriting and briefing.
- Community Management – You have the skills and confidence to manage large communities and adapt your approach across various social media platforms. You’ll be on the tools engaging with our communities and creating a buzz as well as mitigating any potential PR, brand or consumer risks.
- Scheduling & Reporting – You’ll see each client’s strategy from start to finish. A large part of this role will be monitoring and analysing audience/platform metrics to assess performance and inform future decisions.
- Client Management – You’re the go-to social whiz for each of your clients. You’ll have to have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present ideas and information clearly.
Who are we looking for?
- A person with a genuine love of social media, with experience creating and managing content on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter and Tik Tok.
- Great organisational skills, attention to detail and time management.
- Openness to feedback and a proactive can-do attitude.
- You’re on the front foot of social media trends (and sending TikToks could be your love language!)
Why should you join our team?
We’re really proud of the agency we’ve created and the work we deliver for brands like City Beach, Petbarn, Pillow Talk, MJ Bale, Sass & Bide, and Superga, but what truly sets Alpha Digital apart is our unwavering focus on our clients. Everything we do is to help them be better; to help guide them to move digital forwards. This extends to the team culture we’ve developed. We know that a happy team makes for happy clients, so we invest purposefully in professional and personal development, work/life balance, wellness, and social activities. The right candidate will be rewarded with:
- Competitive market salary
- Great client portfolio
- $1,000 annual training/conference budget
- Freedom to experiment with new tech and strategies
- Great work/life balance
- Regular social events
- Wellbeing allowance
How to apply:
If you’re excited about this opportunity, apply here: