Start your career on the front foot!
Working directly with the SEO account managers, you’ll be given the chance to learn and develop your digital skills on a wide range of clients while undertaking one of Australia’s best in-house training courses!
In addition to training, Alpha Digital has an emphasis on work-life balance, monthly social events, an annual training budget, and a rapidly growing client portfolio.
We work with some big-name clients including City Beach, Petbarn, Pillow Talk, SHEIKE, Dusk, and Queensland Symphony Orchestra. You will work your way up to executing work on these types of brands quickly. Our emphasis on professional development and helping you along your career pathway means that there are plenty of opportunities to grow within the company.
You will work with a friendly team of like-minded Account Managers, Executives, and puppies, jumping right into working on some great accounts. The role will suit someone with a strong interest in SEO and Content. The ability to apply newly learned skills is a must in this role, but most importantly we want to see a genuine passion for SEO!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with account managers to execute and co-ordinate work
- Complete website/SEO audits and health checks
- Use our suite of tools to improve client accounts (eg. Google Analytics, Google Search, Console, Google Tag Manager, Screaming Frog, Majestic, SEMRush, Google Optimize, proprietary tools etc.)
- Stay on top of admin and process requirements within the company
- Facilitate monthly recurring tasks
- A strict ‘white-hat only’ approach to SEO
- Great communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- High level of grammatical, spelling, and content writing skills
- Ability to write content
- Knowledge of common CMSs such as WordPress, Shopify, Magento etc.
- Proficient in using Excel
- Ability to report on client performance and identify reasons for changes in reported statistics
Highly Regarded (But not Essential) Skills
- Fundamental SEO knowledge
- Analytics skills
- Knowledge of basic HTML & CSS
- Basic understanding of conversion rate optimisation
- Technical SEO
- Web Development skills
- Project management skills/qualifications
- Experience with enterprise-level ecommerce and marketing tech
Please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com including the subject “SEO Executive – YOUR NAME”. As we receive a lot of applications, have a think about how you could stand out!