Alpha Digital is a modern kind of marketing agency. Digitally focused and performance-driven by heritage, we connect our clients with their consumers through a range of strategy, media, creative, and digital experience solutions.
The Senior Brand & Marketing Manager is a critical driver of the continued growth and success of Alpha Digital.
This role takes primary ownership and accountability for our brand reputation and for fuelling the growth of our agency through new opportunity generation.
Success in this role will come from strategic planning, creative thinking, and building strong relationships with your colleagues, external partners, industry bodies, and publishers to deliver high-impact marketing initiatives.
You’ll be leaning on the contributions of others around you to deliver subject matter expertise, opinions, energy, and enthusiasm to fuel your initiatives, so clear briefing and expectation management is essential.
You will take ownership of the continuous development of the Alpha Digital brand and how we communicate this to the market in a way that is consistent, impactful, and aligns with our mission, vision, purpose, and our values as an agency.
You will have full autonomy and ownership on how you deliver on your targets, leveraging your annual marketing budget in the most impactful way, factoring in both short-term needs and long-term growth.
Who we want:
We’re looking for a seasoned B2B marketer who innately understands digital media, brands, business, and the marketing landscape.
You understand the needs, wants, and pain points of our clients, and know how to translate the Alpha Digital brand story into a compelling and persuasive narrative that endears us to our clients – current and future.
Your passion for digital is baked in. You gravitate towards content and conversations on topics like digital adoption, consumer behaviour, marketing industry insights, and compelling brand narratives.
- Grow awareness of Alpha Digital amongst our most important prospective clients through concepting, planning and executing on marketing initiatives such as events, award entries, partnerships, PR and EDM.
- Be the instigator of our continued position as an industry thought leader, producing case studies, whitepapers and other content assets.
- Drive the continuous improvement of our own digital marketing touchpoints, including our brand website, social channels, digital paid media, and SEO.
- Showcase Alpha Digital as an employer of choice in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney through evolving our employer brand strategy.
- Take pride in our brand – ensuring all external communication touchpoints are consistent and aligned with our master brand strategy.
Integral to this role is a high level of empathy and curiosity, backed by critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. You have the knack for understanding what makes people tick, what drives their decision-making, and how we can use the tools and information available to us to better tell the Alpha Digital brand story in the market.
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing in a B2B environment, preferably with experience in agency environments.
- You have sound knowledge of marketing theory (classic and modern).
- You have the ability to distil research & data sets into actionable, genuine insights.
- You understand B2B buyer journeys and how to influence them with brand and compelling communications.
- You’re a planner, thinking ahead about how to build foundations today to deliver on our shared goals in the future.
- You’re an exceptional communicator, with the ability to craft a persuasive and compelling presentation narrative. You’re confident presenting to a variety of different audiences, including the C-Suite.
What We Offer the Right Candidate:
- Competitive market salary
- Great client exposure
- $1000 annual training/conference budget
- Freedom to experiment with new tech and strategies
- Great work/life balance
- Regular social events
- A wellness package
How to apply:
To submit your application, please follow the link below.