This role can also be in Brisbane or Melbourne.
About Alpha Digital
What we can offer you is an environment that encourages you to thrive. Our Paid media executives have the freedom to mould their roles to suit their strengths and interests. We foster growth and creativity by carefully managing workloads to ensure a genuine work/life balance. And along with all of the usual ‘agency’ social perks, we encourage personal and professional development through a $1,000 training budget given to each full-time employee, every year.
You can check out what the team has to say about Alpha Digital here.
What We Offer the Right Candidate
- Competitive market salary
- A great client portfolio
- $1000 annual training/conference budget
- Freedom to experiment with new tech and strategies
- Great work/life balance
- Monthly social events
- Wellness package
About the role!
We are looking for an experienced paid media executive to join our ever-growing team. As a paid media executive, you’ll be tasked with assisting the team with the delivery of paid media across all paid media channels. You will be expected to –
- Work with account managers to execute long-term paid media strategies
- Drive growth through paid search, paid social and programmatic.
- Manage day-to-day paid media activity such as bidding, ad copy testing, quality scores, CPA and conduct daily/weekly/monthly optimisations.
- Formulate paid media roadmaps and plan end to end campaigns across all business units in line with best practise and business requirements.
- Formulate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, evidence results and analyse campaign outcomes on an ongoing basis.
- Allocate the monthly budget across paid media channels in line with KPIs, forecasts and business objectives.
- Use insight tools, marketing and business data to build media audiences.
- Conduct ongoing competitor, industry and keyword research to propose areas of development, expansion and testing tactics.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI and improve profitability of campaigns
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts in collaboration with content team
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Keep abreast of industry trends
- 1-2 years experience in running paid media across multiple platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook & Instagram)
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of Paid Search platforms (Google Ads, Bing and Google Analytics)
- Experience managing multiple campaigns with substantial budgets.
- Analytical mind-set with strong problem solving skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but also ability to delegate
- Ability to write engaging copy
- Demonstrated experience managing and developing key accounts
- Outstanding communication both verbal and written
- Client-centric thought processes that align with our company values
How to Apply:
Please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com including the subject “Paid Media Executive – YOUR NAME”.
As we receive a lot of applications, have a think about how you could stand out!
No recruiters, please.