This role involves working closely with some of Australia’s leading retailers and lead generation clients (such as City Beach, Petbarn, Stone & Wood, Pillow Talk and G.J. Gardner) on their paid search, social, and display campaigns. Your teammates will be like you – results and growth-oriented, with a focus on always delivering the best for their clients.
The role will suit someone with 2+ years of experience in managing paid advertising campaigns (AKA PPC/SEM) and/or account management.
What we can offer you is an environment that encourages you to thrive. Our Account Managers have the freedom to mould their roles to suit their strengths and interests. We foster growth and creativity by carefully managing workloads to ensure a genuine work/life balance. And along with all of the usual ‘agency’ social perks, we encourage personal and professional development through a $1,000 training budget given to each full-time employee, every year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in close collaboration with your clients to create customised Performance strategies
- Carefully manage budgets to ensure the best possible results
- Work with your clients on an ongoing basis to ensure they are up to date and agency/client expectations are aligned
- Stay up to date on industry and platform developments, sharing your learnings with your teammates
- Execute, manage, iterate, and report on your strategies and campaigns, in conjunction with junior teammates
- Great account management and communication skills
- A love of data and analytics
- High proficiency using Excel
- Ability to write great ad copy
- Experience with campaigns for eCommerce
- Experience creating and managing advertising campaigns on the majority of these platforms: Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Bing Ads, Display platforms
Highly Regarded (but not essential) Skills:
- Experience running campaigns for enterprise eCommerce and/or Omni-Channel clients
- Attribution modelling
- Project management skills/qualifications
- Programmatic experience
Whilst all the above are of equal importance, we are happy to train the right applicant.
What We Offer the Right Candidate:
- Competitive market salary ($55,000-$70,000; dependant on candidate experience)
- A great client portfolio
- $1000 annual training/conference budget
- Freedom to experiment with new tech and strategies
- Great work/life balance
- Monthly social events
- Wellness package
How to Apply:
Please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com including the subject “Account Manager (Digital Performance) – YOUR NAME”.
As we receive a lot of applications, have a think about how you could stand out!
No recruiters, please.