Working as part of Alpha Digital’s Experience team (SEO, CRO, Content and UX) you’ll take ownership of several accounts and be responsible for driving the development and delivery of market-leading digital strategies.
The role will suit someone with 1-2+ years of Account Management experience in digital marketing. Additional time spent in an executive or coordinator-level roles will be favourably considered, as will a strong interest in both SEO and CRO as broad disciplines.
The ability to directly manage clients is a must for this role, but most importantly we want to see a genuine passion for the evolving digital experience!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build exceptionally strong relationships with Digital Experience clients
- Effectively plan, manage and coordinate work with our diverse team of in-house specialists
- Upskill through self-directed learning and stay current with the rapidly evolving industry
- Assist and teach more junior team members
- Assist the Client Solutions team with discovery workshops and pitches
- Great account management and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven experience in implementing digital marketing strategies in an agency environment, particularly in SEO, CRO and/or content marketing
- Knowledge of common web platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, Magento etc.
- Proficient in using Excel
Highly regarded (but not essential) skills:
- Analytics and tracking skills (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Strong foundational knowledge in SEO, CRO & UX
- Experience with enterprise-level ecommerce and marketing tech
What we offer the right candidate:
- Competitive market salary
- A great client portfolio
- $1000 annual training/conference budget
- Freedom to experiment with new tech and strategies
- Great work/life balance
- Monthly social events
- Wellness package
We work with some of Australia’s premier brands, including G.J. Gardner Homes, City Beach, Stone & Wood, Petbarn and Pillow Talk. You will enjoy the full weight of incredible support Alpha Digital offers as a leading marketing partner whilst being given the freedom to make your clients’ strategies your own.
Alpha Digital offers you an environment that encourages you to thrive. Our Account Managers have the freedom to mould their roles to suit their strengths and interests. We foster growth and creativity by carefully managing workloads to ensure a genuine work/life balance.
Along with all of the usual ‘agency’ social perks, we encourage personal and professional development through a $1,000 training budget given to each full-time employee, every year.
How to apply:
Please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the subject: “Account Manager (Digital Experience) – YOUR NAME”
We receive a lot of applications, so encourage you to consider how you can stand out!
No recruiters, please.